
After 4 hours sleep I woke up at 5 this morning to head for Women's GS at Creekside. Shots of CDN ladies arriving at the hill, feed video, shots of fans arriving, feed video and then standing at the bottom of the run waiting for our racers to finish. We interviewed The Gold medalist fromAustria and 2 of our Canadian girls who failed to meet expectations.
Very tired after a short sleep and a full morning I went back to my hotel for a 2 hour nap. I awoke at 5pm realizing I had been scheduled the evening off. Bizarre, this would be my shortest day and my first night off. Thinking about the medals Plaza tonight and realizing that it was Canda's first medal at Whistler, I decided to offer myself up to help at the Plaza. Turns out that 5 minutes later the tech co-ord from the Plaza was calling to see if I would make it for my 530 fax check and 6 o'clock live hit with Michael Landsberg.
Uhhhh, somehow that assignment never got assigned, I'll be right there.After 2 live hits with Landsberg I headed into the Medals mix zone and did 2 live shots with Jon Montgomery after he received his gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment