Thursday, February 4, 2010

12 hours

So I'm packed. Just a couple more errands to run. I checked in online with my airline. I'm supposed to be seated on the plane next to Karen Percy. She'll be a CTV analyst for Ladies Alpine events in Whistler. I was in her house a few months back to shoot and interview her by myself for The Network. Kevin made a fire for me to sit her in front of. The interview went 30 minutes and she was awesome and very excited about going to these games. I said to her at the time "maybe I'll see you in Whistler". Little did I know I would actually be going as well. How did she arrange for me to sit next to her on the plane? Very smooth Karen. :)
See you in Whistler.
Tomorrow Vancouver and pick up my gear and truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment